Here at Regency Loft Conversions our Structural engineers are concerned with designing and constructing your loft conversions to ensure that it is safe and capable of withstanding the elements to which they will be exposed, as well as improving the structural integrity of the existing building. Our engineer with work closely with our architect to ensure your loft is designed to comply with building regulations, whilst maximizing the potential of your loft space. .
Key tasks include:
- Preparing reports, designs and drawings
- Making calculations about loads and stresses
- Selecting appropriate construction materials
- Providing technical advice
- Obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval
- Liaising with relevant professional staff such as architects
- Inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations.